Ma. Rosario Lombera González
Rosario has extensive experience in the areas of compensation and benefits, pension plans, labor and social security matters in transactions, subcontracting matters, as well as dues derived from the Social Security Law, the National Workers Housing Fund Institute Law.
She also advises clients on labor tax planning and represents them in payroll tax-related contributions litigation matters. Rosario has worked significantly with companies in the oil and gas sector, the cosmetics industry and the insurance industry, particularly in the planning of the structure and setting up of their operations in Mexico and in forming labor and social security standpoints.
Representative Legal Matters
- Provided analyses of the Social Security Law to the Mexican Social Security Institute, Consejo Coordinador Empresarial, and the Congress at several events concerning amendments to the Social Security Law and its regulations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Bar Association - Subcoordinator of the Labor and Social Security Committee
- Mexican Women Lawyers Association - Member
- Latin America Steering Committee of the Labor Practice Group - Member
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP) - Member
- Global Equity Organization (GEO) - Member
- Mexico (1990)
- University of San Diego School of Law (LL.M.) (1995)
- Universidad del Nuevo Mundo (M.C.L., Honors) (1990)
- Author, "General Rules for the Compliance of the Obligation Established in the Fifth Paragraph of Article 15-A of the Social Security Law (Outsourcing)," 2017
- Author, "Amendment to the Social Security Law Related to Outsourcing," 2009
- Author, "Amendments to the Social Security Law on Unemployment"
- Co-author, "Relevant Issues and Practical Applications for Retirement and Pensions in Mexico," Mexican Finance Institute of the IMEF, 2012