Aaron is an associate in the Firm’s Intellectual Property practice group based in Dallas and is a registered patent attorney. He attended the University of Virginia School of Law where he joined the Advanced Patent and Licensing Clinic and was a member of the Virginia Journal of Law & Technology’s Article Review Board.
Prior to entering law school, he received his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Communication, from Seton Hill University. While earning his Bachelor’s degrees, he focused on mobile software development.
Aaron’s practice focuses on intellectual property with a particular focus on patent prosecution and litigation matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2021)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office~United States (2021)
- University of Virginia School of Law (JD Article Review Board - Virginia Journal of Law & Technology, Pro Bono Challenge Award Recipient) (2021)
- Seton Hill University (BS Computer Science, summa cum laude) (2018)
- Seton Hill University (BA Communication, summa cum laude) (2018)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.