Jeremy regularly acts for sponsors, originators, arrangers and trustees on securitisation and other structured finance transactions across multiple jurisdictions and involving various asset classes (including trade receivables, residential mortgages, auto loans, consumer loans and equipment leases). Jeremy also regularly advises buyers, suppliers and platform providers on all types of supply chain finance transactions and advises companies listing bonds on the Channel Islands and Cayman Islands Stock Exchanges.
Jeremy has considerable experience in establishing new structures and vehicles, and advised PrimeRevenue in establishing a new supply chain finance platform, named a Standout Deal at the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards 2016.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for PrimeRevenue, a leading supply chain finance platform provider, on the creation of an innovative supply chain finance platform funded through a Luxembourg vehicle (named a Standout Deal at the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Awards and shortlisted for IFLR Deal of the Year).
- Advised major international banks on multiple securitisations of auto loans and leases to consumers.
- Advised a multinational IT company as originator on the implementation of an innovative, cross-border supply chain receivables financing programme involving receivables in fourteen jurisdictions.
- Advising a seller of consumer loan receivables on its first securitisation.
- Advised a major finance provider in relation to bespoke equipment finance transactions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advised ING as purchaser on multiple trade receivables financing transactions.
- Advised Kantar as originator on a multi-jurisdictional receivables sale transaction.
- Advised Sealed Air Corporation in respect of a securitisation of European trade receivables in the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
- Acted for Arrangers, Originators and Trustees on numerous securitisation transactions of different asset classes across various jurisdictions.
- Ranked as a "Next Generation Partner" for Securitisation, Legal 500 UK, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2007)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course) (2005)
- Cambridge University (St. John's College) (B.A. Hons. (Cantab) in law) (2004)