Juliette joined Baker McKenzie in September 2022.
She is a member of the Information Technology and Communications team and focuses on new technologies, computer technology, internet and telecommunications.
Juliette focuses on data privacy, cybersecurity, new technologies, and IT contracts.
Prior to joining the Firm, Juliette completed internships focused on the GDPR, the ePrivacy Directive, ecommerce and French digital law in various law firms. She worked and performed internships at the Court of Justice of the European Union. Lastly, Juliette also worked in a European NGO focused on digital rights.
- Paris~France (2023)
- Paris Bar School (CRFPA and CAPA) (2022)
- College of Europe, Bruges (LLM European Law) (2018)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) ( Master 2 European Union Law and Litigation) (2017)
- University of Paris I (Pantheon-Sorbonne) (Master 1 European and International Law) (2016)
- University of Paris-Est Créteil Val de Marne (University Degree in Public Law) (2015)
- University of Paris-Est Créteil Val de Marne with an Erasmus at the University of Helsinki (Bachelor Degree) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.