Christopher I. Lapp is a member of the Firm’s North American Corporate & Securities Practice Group in the Washington, DC office. Mr. Lapp regularly represents public companies and issuers in connection with public and private offerings of debt and equity securities.
Christopher focuses on capital markets transactions, securities regulation and corporate governance matters and general commercial transactions.
- District of Columbia~United States (2021)
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- New York~United States (2016)
- New York University School of Law (2015)
- Notre Dame Law School (2013)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (2010)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.