Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a medical facility on possible embezzlement risks in the event of funding of the sister facility for its continuation or its liquidation, taking into account aspects of non-profit status.
- Advised a real estate investor on questions regarding bribery in commercial practice.
- Advised a business management consultant on defending against allegations of unauthorized employment of a foreigner.
- Defended the managing director of an online-automotive platform in the investigation by the public prosecutor against the allegations based on false affirmations in lieu of an oath.
- Defended a major retail chain and its employees against various allegations, including breaches of the German Covid Protection Order and negligent bodily injury in connection with non-compliance with maintenance requirements.
- Advised an engineering company on an internal investigation into bribery, fraud and embezzlement regarding an infrastructure project in Nepal.
- Conducted an internal investigation into embezzlement, misconduct, conflict of interest and retaliation against a whistleblower.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- German White Collar Crime Association (WisteV) - Member
- Association of Female Lawyers in White Collar Crime and Criminal Tax Law (JuWist) - Member
- Germany (2020)
- Higher Regional Court Celle (Second State Exam) (2019)
- University of Goettingen (First State Exam) (2017)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.