Cosima König-Mancini LL.M.
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Cosima König-Mancini is a Senior Associate in Baker McKenzie's Milan office and a member of the Corporate/ M&A Practice Group. Before joining the Firm in 2016, Cosima worked as a legal trainee in other international law firms in Dusseldorf and worked for the German Bundeskartellamt (Federal Cartel Office) in Bonn. During her legal clerkship, she also worked for the legal department of BMW in Munich.
Cosima focuses her practice on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, corporate law matters and reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Accenture on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Mackevision
- Acquisition of designaffairs
- Acquisition of Zielpuls
- Acquisition of SALT Solutions
- Advised Paragon Partners on the acquisition of Castolin Eutectic from Messer Group
- Advised Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on various transactions, including the:
- Acquisition of Kraft & Bauer
- Acquisition of congatec
- Advised Avedon Capital Partners on the acquisition of Altendorf Group
- Advised Tengelmann on the reorganization of its business in Eastern Europe
- Advised Georg Fischer AG on the divestment of two automotive iron casting plants
- Advised Cartonplast Group GmbH on the acquisition of Demes France and Green Plate GmbH
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- German-Italian Lawyers Association - Member
- Germany (2016)
- High Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2015)
- King's College London School of Law (LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Berlin (First State Exam) (2012)
- University of Florence
- University of Freiburg
Studio Professionale Associato a Baker & McKenzie is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.