Cosima König is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Dusseldorf office and a member of the Corporate/ M&A Practice Group. Before joining the Firm in 2016, Cosima worked as a legal trainee in other international law firms in Dusseldorf and worked for the German Bundeskartellamt (Federal Cartel Office) in Bonn. During her legal clerkship, she also worked for the legal department of BMW in Munich.
Cosima focuses her practice on domestic and cross-boarder M & A transactions, corporate law matters and reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised owners of Fragrance Resources on sale to IFF.
- Advised Acresfield Holdings Limited on the sale of majority participation of Kempinski AG.
- Advised Spie on the acquisition of Lück Group.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- German-Italian Lawyers Association - Member
- Germany (2016)
- High Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Second State Exam) (2015)
- King's College London School of Law (LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Berlin (First State Exam) (2012)
- University of Florence
- University of Freiburg
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.