Harry is an associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology department of Baker McKenzie's London office. Harry qualified as a lawyer in New Zealand in 2018.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on, drafted and negotiated a variety of commercial and technology agreements, including services, supply and distribution, franchising, transitional services, outsourcing, software development, SaaS, traditional licensing, and data licensing agreements.
- Advised a large multinational company, on the commercial and IP aspects of its divestment of its Russian business.
- Advised a consortium of global banks on the commercial, technology and IP aspects of their investment in a leading RegTech company.
- Advised a global snack company on commercial and intellectual property aspects of its divesture of a business unit.
- Advised a leading technology solutions and services company, on the commercial, IP and IT aspects of its acquisition of a company in the music and broadcasting industry.
- Advised one of the world's largest technology companies on a multijurisdictional product launch.
- Advised a multinational media and entertainment company on intellectual property licensing arrangements.
- New Zealand (2018)
- University of Otago (LLB / BCom)