Baker & McKenzie Services Limited
Not admitted to practice law in this jurisdiction
Harry is an associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology department of Baker McKenzie's London office. Harry qualified as a lawyer in New Zealand in 2018.
Harry's practice focuses on drafting and advising on a range of commercial, technology and IP agreements. He also advises on the commercial, technology and intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions, and has experience providing regulatory advice in relation to new product and feature offerings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on, drafted and negotiated a variety of commercial and technology agreements, including services, supply and distribution, franchising, transitional services, outsourcing, software development, SaaS, traditional licensing, and data licensing agreements.
- Advised a large multinational company, on the commercial and IP aspects of its divestment of its Russian business.
- Advised a consortium of global banks on the commercial, technology and IP aspects of their investment in a leading RegTech company.
- Advised a global snack company on commercial and intellectual property aspects of its divesture of a business unit.
- Advised a leading technology solutions and services company, on the commercial, IP and IT aspects of its acquisition of a company in the music and broadcasting industry.
- Advised one of the world's largest technology companies on a multijurisdictional product launch.
- Advised a multinational media and entertainment company on intellectual property licensing arrangements.
- New Zealand (2018)
- University of Otago (LLB / BCom)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.