Angus advises clients on corporate transactions within the energy, resources and infrastructure sectors. He also assists clients with operational and regulatory matters within those sectors.
Angus has broad experience across energy, resources and infrastructure. He has advised clients on transactions involving social infrastructure, technology infrastructure such as data centres, electricity generation assets, natural gas and mining. He also has experience in commercial real estate transactions and front-end construction matters, including advising on EPC and O&M contracts in relation to renewable energy and infrastructure projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for SK E&S on its acquisition of a 25% interest in Darwin LNG and the Bayu-Undan natural gas field.
- Acted for Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets in relation to its acquisition of AirTrunk for approximately AUD 3 billion.
- Currently advising New South Wales Government Department of Family and Community Services (formerly, the NSW Department of Family and Community Services) on the Disability Services Transaction to assist the NSW Government exit from the provision of Disability and Aged Care Services.
- Acted for the NSW Government in relation to the Hunter Residences Program PPP, a first of its kind PPP for the development of 69 residences to house approximately 345 residents (as transferred by the NSW Government from the Stockton, Kanangra and Tomaree Large Residential Centres).
- Acted for Home Consortium on a variety of matters, including on its successful IPO, on the restructuring of its property portfolio and on agreements for leases and leases with tenants.
- Supreme Court of New South Wales~Australia (2019)
- High Court of Australia (2019)
- (BSc. LL.B.)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.