Christine M. Kim is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group focusing in the areas of federal and international taxation.
Christine regularly advises clients in all stages of tax disputes, from audit and administrative appeals to litigation before the United States Tax Court and other federal courts. She also has experience with advance pricing agreements and income tax treaties, including competent authority matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on Taxation, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit~United States (2020)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (2018)
- District of Columbia~United States (2018)
- New York~United States (2016)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. in Taxation, with Distinction) (2016)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2015)
- Seoul National University (M.A. Law) (2012)
- Seoul National University (B.A. Law, summa cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.