Christine M. Kim is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Washington, DC. She focuses on tax controversy, transfer pricing, and tax planning.
Christine regularly advises clients on various aspects of tax law, including tax dispute resolution and tax planning for multinational corporations. She also has experience with advance pricing agreements and income tax treaties, including competent authority matters.
- New York~United States (2016)
- Georgetown University Law Center (LL.M. in Taxation with Distinction) (2016)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2015)
- Seoul National University (M.A. Law) (2012)
- Seoul National University (B.A. Law summa cum laude) (2008)