Jukka is knowledgeable in transfer pricing and has experience working in several jurisdictions, namely the UK, Finland and Australia. Jukka advises a variety of multinational clients from various industries on transfer pricing matters with specific focus on transfer pricing disputes, business model changes and intangibles. His key focus areas in industries are TMT, Pharma and EMI.
Before joining the Firm, Jukka was a transfer pricing partner and the tax leader of the Business Model Optimisation service offering at a Big 4 accounting firm.
Jukka has been listed amongst the leading practitioners in his field by the International Tax Review and the Legal Media Group's Expert Guides.
Representative Legal Matters
Jukka has recently advised a number of multinational organisations in relation to their transfer pricing issues relating to structuring of business and transfer pricing models, interaction with various tax authorities, including the obtaining of APAs and assistance in disputes.
- Advising a multinational manufacturer in relation to designing and implementing a profit split -based transfer pricing model for a three principal structure, and obtaining a favourable tri-party APA to support the implementation of the model.
- Assisting a multinational group operating within the TMT sector in settling a contentious tax audit through leading the transfer pricing settlement negotiations.
- Advising an international group operating within the medical industry in relation to the structuring and execution of an IP transfer between two jurisdictions, and supporting the client in resolving the follow up tax authority query into the transfer.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2018)
- Finland (2018)
- University of Helsinki (Master of Laws)