Tulsi Karamchandani has 10 years of experience advising clients in US and international employee benefits and executive compensation issues. Tulsi regularly advises multinational companies on issues related to tax, securities law, labor law, and foreign exchange controls. She focuses her practice on international equity compensation programs and mobile employment arrangements.
Mrs. Karamchandani advises companies of all sizes in the design, implementation, and ongoing compliance of their retirement and equity compensation plans, including data privacy and exchange control. She also counsels clients on the effects of mergers, reorganizations, spin-offs or other corporate adjustments in relation to their benefit and equity compensation programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Global Equity Organization (GEO)
- Ohio~United States (2022)
- Illinois~United States (2010)
- John Marshall Law School (J.D.) (2010)
- Ohio State University (B.S. Business Administration and Accountancy) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.