Mrs. Karamchandani advises companies of all sizes in the design, implementation, and ongoing compliance of their retirement and equity compensation plans, including data privacy and exchange control. She also counsels clients on the effects of mergers, reorganizations, spin-offs or other corporate adjustments in relation to their benefit and equity compensation programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals (NASPP)
- Global Equity Organization (GEO)
- Illinois~United States (2010)
- John Marshall Law School (J.D.) (2010)
- Ohio State University (B.S. Business Administration and Accountancy) (2007)