Javier Jaime has over 10 years of professional experience in various areas of law, handling matters concerning civil law, commercial law, family law, litigation, tax matters, and amparo actions. At present, he is a member of the Civil and Commercial Litigation Practice Group, mainly engaging in issues relating to portfolio recovery and performance or breach of agreements.
As an associate with the Civil and Commercial Litigation Practice Group, Mr. Jaime-Gonzalez’s duties involve matters relating to portfolio recovery and performance or breach of agreements, as well as advising clients on risk reduction in any negotiations that they may have in their companies. He also serves both individuals and legal entities, mainly focusing on trading companies and banking and financial institutions. Mr. Jaime-Gonzalez handles matters throughout Mexican territory.
Representative Legal Matters
- Prepared legal opinion regarding the collection of due amounts resulting from a lease agreement in connection with an oil rig.
- Provided legal opinion regarding a claim for damages resulting from the sale of an adulterated product.
- Gave legal opinion for a banking institution in order to secure the collection of debt relating to a pledge agreement.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Abogados de Nuevo León, A.C. - Member
- Monterrey~Mexico (2010)
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon (Master's Degree Amparo Law) (2008)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Law Degree) (2002)
- University of Houston (2001)