Aída Alicia Infante Ávila
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Aida Infante is a Certified Public Accountant in the Firm’s Tax Practice Group in Mexico City. She is experienced in tax compliance matters, preparation of tax reports, audits carried out by the tax authorities when they exercise their powers of verification, as well as tax litigation matters. Ms. Infante is registered with the Federal Tax Audit Administration and is authorized to issue tax reports.
Ms. Infante advises clients on issues related to tax compliance in Mexico, including due diligence, sale of shares, the tax impact of mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs, as well as wealth assets and corporate restructurings.
Representative Legal Matters
- Implemented federal taxes outsourcing services for clients of the Firm, obtaining the administration of their taxes for proper compliance with tax obligations.
- Recovered significant amounts of federal taxes favorable balances.
- Conducted the closing of tax audits for clients to avoid the determination of high tax liabilities.
- Represented clients as a seasoned accountant in tax litigation, commercial and civil matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México, A.C.
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Públicos, A.C.
- Mexico (2004)
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional (Certified Public Accountant) (1991)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.