Teresa's primary focus is the documentation of derivatives and related credit support arrangements. She handles derivatives related to the development and financing of renewable power projects, including loan-linked interest and cross-currency swaps and ISDA-based power purchase arrangements.
Teresa also has a broad range of transactional experience advising on a variety of asset classes, including interest rate, currency, commodity (including electricity) and credit derivatives transactions and environmental products transactions. She also advises generally on the ISDA Master Agreements and related credit support documentation, AFMA documentation, other industry standard templates (GMRA, GMSLA) and Australian netting legislation and derivatives regulation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for NEOEN Australia, a developer, financier, builder and operator of large-scale green power plants, solar farms and wind farms, on derivatives transactions for long-term (10+ years) debt financing for various stages of its Hornsdale Wind Farm project in South Australia.
- Acted for Mars Australia on its 20-year power-purchase agreements with Total Eren.
- Acted for the financiers on the derivatives transactions related to the project financing of the Bulgana Green Power Hub in Victoria, an integrated wind farm and battery storage facility.
- Acted for various clients on Proxy Revenue Swaps related to solar farm projects.
- Acted for ASX-listed Emeco Holdings Limited, on its recapitalisation and its merger with Andy's Earthmovers and Orionstone. The recapitalisation took place in relation to USD 280 million senior secured notes and related hedging arrangements.
- Acted for Barminco Finance Pty Ltd on the cross-currency interest rate swaps related to USD 350 million principal amount of senior secured notes together with a senior secured AUD 100 million revolving credit facility.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA)
- Australian Financial Markets Association (AFMA) – Member, Non-Cleared Margining Group
- Australian Financial Markets Association – Member, Derivatives Trade Reporting Group
- Victoria~Australia (2005)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1990)
- New South Wales~Australia (1984)
- University of Sydney (LL.B. Hons) (1984)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Economics) (1982)