Representative Legal Matters
- Advised various companies of the Gienanth Group in connection with the preparation of restructuring proceedings in the form of self-administration at the Local Court - Insolvency Court in Kaiserslautern.
- Advised a syndicate of lenders led by Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft on the financial restructuring of PIA Automation Group.
- Advised a consortium of creditors led by Commerzbank AG and Deutsche Bank AG as co-arrangers on the adjustment of the group financing Woco Franz Josef Wolf Holding GmbH.
- Advised SIG-i Capital in its capacity as lender on the financing of FLABEG Group.
- Advising an insolvency administrator in the defense against a court action for the determination of an insolvency claim.
- Advising a lenders consortium with regard to restructuring negotiations concerning an international automotive supplier in financial distress.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Frankfurt Bar Association - Member
- Germany (2022)
- Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (Second State Exam) (2022)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2020)
- University of Mannheim (Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.) (2017)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Alexander Wolff, Dr. Oliver Socher, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.