Tim Kerim Hosgör LL.B.
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern
Tim Kerim Hosgör works as an associate in the Frankfurt office practicing in the area of restructuring and insolvency law. Prior to joining the Firm in 2022, Tim clerked in Baden-Baden and worked as a legal trainee for a magic circle law firm. He was admitted to the German bar in 2022. On the basis of the business knowledge he gained during his studies at the University of Mannheim, he additionally obtained the academic title of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) in 2017. Due to his international focus, he completed stages abroad in Istanbul (2015/16) and New York (2022) during his studies.
Tim focuses on advising German and international corporations, creditors and the management in all aspects of restructuring and insolvency law. In addition, he advises on liability issues in the event of insolvency and has a focus on litigation related to insolvency law, meaning the enforcement of or the defense against insolvency related claims against the management of the insolvent entity and their creditors. He also advises sellers and buyers in Distressed M&A transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising an insolvency administrator in the defense against a court action for the determination of an insolvency claim.
- Advising a lenders consortium with regard to restructuring negotiations concerning an international automotive supplier in financial distress.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Frankfurt Bar Association - Member
- Germany (2022)
- Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (Second State Exam) (2022)
- University of Mannheim (First State Exam) (2020)
- University of Mannheim (Bachelor of Laws, LL.B.) (2017)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.