Jane Hobson is a corporate partner in Baker McKenzie's London office. She heads the London Private M&A practice and the Global Transactional Healthcare group. She is part of the Global Healthcare steering committee and a member of the Global M&A Practice group.
Jane's practice focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, licensing transactions and joint ventures in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising UCB in connection with the disposal of its Nitrates Products business, including the manufacturing plant in Ireland.
- Advising CSL Limited on its acquisition of the influenza vaccines business from Novartis.
- Advising Baxter and leading the global regulatory team to undertake the regulatory actions required for the separation of its biopharmaceutical business.
- Advising ICU Medical in connection with its global acquisition of the Hospira Infusion Business from Pfizer.
- Advising Basilea in connection with its license agreement with Pfizer where it licensed-out rights for antifungal Cresemba (Isavuconazole) for Europe, Russia, Türkiye and Israel.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1993)
- College of Law at Lancaster Gate (S.F.E.) (1990)
- Queen Mary College (LL.B.) (1989)
- Palo Alto