Dr. Katja Heuterkes MBA
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Parkmobile Group Holding B.V., a provider of cashless parking payment solutions and related services, on its acquisition of all shares in Berlin based Parkling GmbH, a provider of on-street mobility services.
- Advised AESKU.Group GmbH & Co. KG, a leading provider of immunofluorescence assay (IFA) solutions to clinical laboratories, on its acquisition of IFA specialist MBL BION Entreprises Ltd. from MBL International Corp.
- Advised Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., a leading manufacturer of functional materials and advanced components with a strong portfolio in the life sciences industry, on the takeover of German apceth Biopharma, a contract development and manufacturing organization for complex cell-based regenerative gene therapy products.
- Advised 4SC AG acting as issuer counsel on all legal aspects of the transaction to successfully complete a capital increase.
- Advised Global Ports Holding, the world’s largest cruise port operator, on a EUR 45 million acquisition facility to leading online cruise portal Dreamlines with a conversion right in shares and in parallel with a EUR 45 million Series E Financing Round; the acquisition facility secured the successful completion of the takeover of British Dreamlines rival Cruise 1st.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Katja handled the following matters:
- Advised global private equity firm Advent International and its portfolio company Allnex Group, a leading international supplier of resins, as special legal and tax counsel on the acquisition and public take-over of Nuplex Industries, forming a EUR 2 billion company and global producer of coating resins for special purpose coatings and inks.
- Advised PhotoBox Holdco Ltd., Europe’s leading digital consumer service for personalized products and gifts, in its acquisition of Munich-based posterXXL Aktiengesellschaft, a leading service in Germany’s online photo print market.
- Advised voxeljet AG, a leading German provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services, in its USD 97.2 million cross-border initial public offering and listing on the NYSE and in its USD 41.4 million Follow-On Public Offering of American Depositary Shares.
- Best Lawyers in Germany 2019 for M&A, Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers, 2019
- Germany (1999)
- Sydney Graduate School of Management (MBA) (2004)
- Higher Regional Court of Hamm (Second State Exam) (1999)
- University of Muenster (Dr. jur.) (1998)
- Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster (First State Exam) (1995)
Author, "ADR Programs with single listings in the US, Benefits and Challenges," Going Public Magazine Special Edition "Listing Abroad", December 2015