Matias Herrero is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Buenos Aires office. He routinely advises on a broad scope of employment matters, including executive and massive terminations, companies’ closing, local and international executive hirings, and employee compensation and benefits.
Matias' practice focuses on employment matters. He handles employment litigation, bargaining of individual and collective employment agreements, labor relations and trade union counseling, as well as employment and social security matters in M&A due diligence procedures and deals.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Province of Buenos Aires Bar Association - Member
- Argentine Association of Labor, Employment and Social Security Law - Member
- Capital Federal~Argentina (2004)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D.) (2003)
- Boston University (Exchange Student) (2002)
Speaker, LA Employment Law Seminars, Baker & McKenzie, Miami, Florida, April 2011 and May 2013