Keith Hagan is an associate in the Firm's Tax Practice Group in Miami. Before attending law school, Mr. Hagan was a mathematician who taught at Savannah State University in Savannah, Georgia.
Mr. Hagan focuses his practice on international tax planning, treaty issues, and general corporate and partnership taxation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Association - Member
- Florida Bar - Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Florida~United States (2015)
- University of Florida (LL.M.) (2015)
- Vanderbilt University School of Law (J.D.) (2014)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Master of Science Mathematical Finance) (2009)
- Armstrong State University (Applied Mathematics and Economics) (2007)