Diana is a lawyer graduated from Universidad de los Andes with a minor in management from the Faculty of Administration and is currently pursuing a post-graduate degree in corporate law at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana de Bogota. She has experience in advising national and foreign companies in different professional industries in the areas of corporate law, commercial law, business integrations, consumer protection and protection of personal data, business reorganizations.
Diana focuses her practice on legal investigation, corporate governance, corporate reorganizations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Execution of due diligence processes on companies in different economic sectors for their acquisition and/or sale.
- Advice to domestic and foreign clients in the reorganization and correction of corporate aspects.
- Advice and accompaniment in the adoption of statutory reforms, corporate reorganizations and corporate governance schemes.
- Permanent legal advice on corporate and commercial matters.
- Incorporation and liquidation of companies.
- Legal advice in corporate reorganization processes.
- Implementation of integral personal data programs; and audits in their implementation.
- Preparation and review of commercial contracts.
- Representation of clients in proceedings before the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in aspects associated with consumer protection and personal data protection.
- Advice and representation in business integrations.
- Universidad de los Andes (J.D.) (2021)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein