Roberto Grané is a Partner of the Buenos Aires Office, and a member of the M&A, Oil & Gas, Information Technology and Entertainment groups. He has been recognized as a leading practitioner in these areas by several publications.
Clients benefit from his more than 20 years of extensive domestic and international experience. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Roberto served as in-house counsel to Telecom Argentina and law clerk with the National Civil Courts in Buenos Aires. Roberto is an associate professor of contract law at the Buenos Aires University and a visiting professor in several local universities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- Colegio Publico de Abogados Capital Federal - Member
- Argentine Association of Telecommunications Law - Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (1995)
- University of Buenos Aires (Specialization Oil & Gas) (2008)
- Boston University (LL.M.) (2000)
- University of Buenos Aires (Specialization Telecommunications) (1996)
- University of Buenos Aires (J.D.) (1994)