Jason A. Graham is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Tax Practice Group in Dallas. He practices in the areas of tax planning and transactions, and tax controversy.
Mr. Graham’s practice focuses on all areas of US federal income taxation, including international and domestic tax structuring and planning for corporations, partnerships, and other pass-through entities. Mr. Graham’s practice also includes tax controversy matters.
- Texas~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2013)
- Missouri~United States (2010)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2011)
- Washington University School of Law (J.D.) (2010)
- Southern Methodist University (B.B.A. Finance) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.