Jason A. Graham is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Dallas. He advises US and multinational companies on domestic and international tax planning and transactions.
Jason primarily advises US and multinational corporations on domestic and international tax planning and transactions. His experience includes advising companies in optimizing their global tax strategy, on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, post-acquisition integration, transfer pricing, and tax disputes.
- Texas~United States (2014)
- New York~United States (2013)
- Missouri~United States (2010)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. Taxation) (2011)
- Washington University School of Law (J.D.) (2010)
- Southern Methodist University (B.B.A. Finance) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.