Kristin is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate M&A practice group in London. Since joining the Firm as a trainee solicitor in 2020, Kristin has acted on a number of complex, high value, cross-border transactions. In 2021, Kristin was seconded to Baker McKenzie's New York office.
In addition to client work, Kristin is actively involved in the Firm's diversity and inclusion initiatives. She is also a member of Baker McKenzie's Consumer Goods & Retail Industry Group in London.
Kristin's practice focuses on cross-border and domestic M&A and joint ventures, as well as advising on intra-group reorganisations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Embracer Group on its USD 765 million acquisition of Easybrain Limited, a leading mobile games developer with a core focus on advertising-based puzzle and logic games.
- Advised Inter Pipeline Ltd. on the sale of its European bulk liquid storage business (excluding the Nordics, which was carved out and retained by IPL) to the CLH Group.
- Advised Unilever on its acquisition of Paula's Choice, a leading digital-led skincare brand, from TA Associates.
- Advised Mondelēz International on its proposed partnership with Merlin Entertainments in respect of Cadbury World.
- Advised GSK on the sale of its USD 500 million Cephalosporin antibiotics business to Sandoz.
- Advised Hutch Games Ltd. on its acquisition by Modern Times Group MTG AB.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2022)
- University of Law (LPC with LL.M., Distinction) (2019)
- University of Law (LL.B., First-Class Honours) (2018)
- Queen's University, Canada (Bachelor of Commerce (Hons)) (2015)
- New York
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.