Matthew Gorman is an associate in the Global Immigration & Mobility practice of Baker McKenzie's Chicago office. Matthew advises on corporate and employment-based immigration law, including work visa petitions, permanent residence and permanent employment certification applications. He also advises on issues of admissibility, waivers and motions to reopen/reconsider.
Matthew represents pro bono clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services in matters relating to naturalization, appeals and VAWA.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association - Member
- Maryland State Bar Association - Member
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- Maryland~United States (2014)
- University of Maryland (J.D. magna cum laude) (2014)
- Temple University (B.A.) (2011)