Emilio Gonzalez-Guzman has been serving as counsel to private entities, individuals and non-profit organizations for five years, helping them to resolve disputes through extrajudicial negotiations or before the competent courts.
Mr. Gonzalez-Guzman's areas of practice include civil, commercial, administrative and family matters. He is authorized to practice law in all the states of Mexico.
Representative Legal Matters
- Defended an international chemical company with a facility in Jalisco, in connection with the legal procedures initiated against the construction of a gas pipeline.
- Acted for a financial institution in relation to the judicial recovery of a USD3 million debt.
- Guadalajara~Mexico (2009)
- Mexico (2007)
- University of Guadalajara (Law Degree) (2007)
- University of Guadalajara (Master's Degree Social Development)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.