Juliana Gómez has more than five years of experience in corporate and contractual law, as well as in reorganizations and M&A. Before joining Baker McKenzie, she worked for four years at an Ibero-American law firm in the corporate and M&A practice area, and for two years at Empresas Municipales de Cali - EMCALI ESP.
Juliana specializes in the mergers and acquisitions. Her experience includes advising clients in the structuring, negotiation and preparation of transactional and corporate contracts and documents, as well as in the closing of domestic and foreign M&A and cross-border credit transactions in the health, real estate, energy, and oil and gas sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised AkzoNobel Coatings International in the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Grupo Orbis S.A.S holding company of Pintuco, listed in the Colombian stock exchange, composed by more than 20 companies with presence in Colombia, Central America and the Antilles.
- Advised APM Terminals Management (Barcelona) S.L. as majority shareholder of Sociedad Portuaria Terminal de Contenedores de Buenaventura S.A., TCBuen S.A., and Terminal Logístico de Buenaventura Sociedad por Acciones Simplificada, TLBuen S.A.S. where Colombian Infrastructure Equity Fund (CIEF) acquired the participating interest of the previous shareholder.
- Colombia (2014)
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (LL.M.) (2020)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (Specialization in Commercial Law) (2016)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana (J.D.) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein