Chehak Gogia is an associate in Baker McKenzie's North America Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group.
Chehak competed on and coached nationally-ranked trial advocacy teams at the collegiate and law school level. While in law school, Chehak was a staff member of the Fordham Law Review, an executive board member of the Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center, and an Editor of both the Moot Court Board and the Dispute Resolution Society.
Chehak is proficient in Hindi and Spanish.
Chehak advises clients on domestic and international disputes. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, international arbitration, and white collar investigations. She also maintains an active pro bono practice.
- New York~United States (2023)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York~United States (2023)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York~United States (2023)
- Fordham University School of Law (JD) (2022)
- New York University (BA) (2019)
Firm Committee Memberships
- BakerWomen - Member
- Inclusion & Diversity Committee - Member
- Baker Asian Lawyer Network - Member
Law School Recognitions
- Recipient, Abraham Abramovsky Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy
- Recipient, Archibald R. Murray Award for Public Service
- Champion, Texas Young Lawyers' Association (TYLA) Regional Trial Competition 2022
- Champion, American Association for Justice (AAJ) Regional Student Trial Advocacy Competition (STAC) 2021
- Champion, The Verdict National Trial Competition 2021
- Semifinalist, American Association for Justice (AAJ) National Student Trial Advocacy Competition (STAC) 2021
- Semifinalist, Top Gun National Trial Competition (Second Chair) 2021
- Quarterfinalist and Best Advocate, National All Star Bracket Challenge 2020
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.