Paul Goedvolk is a partner and head of the Amsterdam Real Estate department. With 25 years of experience, Paul is a highly experienced and well-regarded real estate lawyer, inter alia recognized by Chambers Europe as one of the leading civil law notaries in the Netherlands.
Paul is experienced in all aspects of commercial property, real estate finance and project development, and has specific expertise on (renewable) energy projects and data centre developments as well as related corporate law. His practice is primarily focused on transactional mandates, working closely with banking & finance and corporate teams, particularly around the acquisition of real estate and the financing thereof.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a Belgium listed company in the acquisition of one of the largest logistic projects in the Netherlands.
- Advised various hyper scale data center developers and investors in respect of acquisitions and developments on Agriport and in the Schiphol area.
- Advised recently a Luxembourg investment fund on the acquisition of an office portfolio.
- Advised a Dutch private investor on the financing and acquisition of one of the largest housing portfolios in 2020/2021.
- Chambers & Partners, Real Estate: Band 3 (leading notaries), 2021
- Chambers & Partners, Real Estate: Band 3 (leading notaries), 2019
- Legal 500, Real Estate: Tier 3, 2019
- Legal 500, Real Estate: Tier 3, 2018
- Chambers & Partners, Real Estate: Band 3 (leading notaries), 2018
- Legal 500, Real Estate: Tier 3, 2017
- Chambers & Partners, Real Estate: Band 3 (leading notaries), 2017
- Legal 500, Real Estate: Tier 4, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- KNB - Member
- Vereeniging 'Handelsrecht' - Member
- Vereniging Vastgoed Juristen - Member
- Civil Law Notary~The Netherlands (2007)
- Grotius Academy (Real Estate) (2003)
- Leiden University (1996)