Christina focuses her practice on international tax planning and transactional work in connection with cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, financings, inbound and outbound investments and IP structuring.
She regularly advises investment managers on the international structuring, formation and on-going global operation of private equity funds, hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles. Christina also has extensive experience advising investors, with a particular focus on sovereign investors, on the structuring and negotiation of their investments across all sectors in the US, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Christina is actively engaged in initiatives around the enhancement of tax regimes of emerging and frontier sovereign states. In particular, she has experience in advising sovereign clients in emerging and frontier markets on tax mobilization and reform and related discussions with multilateral agencies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association - Member
- Quebec Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member, Section of Taxation & Young Lawyers Division
- New York~United States (2017)
- Québec~Canada (2016)
- New York University School of Law (LLM Taxation) (2015)
- University of Ottawa (LLL, US JD equivalent summa cum laude) (2013)