Henry is a New York and England & Wales qualified associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate Finance group in London.
Henry is also a member of BakerEthnicity, a network which helps promote the rich cultural diversity of the Firm by helping Black, Asian and minority ethnic Solicitors thrive in terms of career development, client engagement and creating a community.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Unikmind Holdings Limited on the financing of its successful USD 1.6 billion public-to-private takeover of Kape Technologies plc, a leading digital security software provider. The financing package included a holdco loan and a term loan, and the takeover offer was one of the largest UK "P2P" transactions of 2023.
- Represented EquipmentShare.com Inc on its debut USD 640 million senior secured second lien notes offering, with Goldman Sachs leading the syndicate of 12 underwriters. This was one of the largest first-time high yield bond offerings of 2023.
- Represented the initial purchasers on Liberty Costa Rica’s (a Liberty Latin America subsidiary) sustainability-linked financing. The B Loan / B Bond financing package consisted of a USD 50 million term loan and a USD 400 million sustainability-linked high yield bond.
- Represented a syndicate of 10 underwriters on Teva Pharmaceutical’s SEC registered, four-tranche USD 2.5 billion (equivalent) sustainability-linked high yield bond offering. Represented the dealer managers on Teva Pharmaceutical’s concurrent 6 tiered priority-acceptance tender offer to purchase up to USD 2.25 billion of certain of its outstanding bonds.
- Represented UBS on its cross-border placement of USD 50 million digital securities on a permission blockchain. This was one of the first English-law issuances of DLT-based securities.
- Represented a syndicate of 10 underwriters on Teva Pharmaceutical's SEC registered four-tranche USD 5 billion (equivalent) (upsized from USD 4 billion) debut sustainability-linked high yield bond offering. This transaction was the largest-ever offering of sustainability-linked notes, and the first-ever issuance by a generic medicine company.
- Represented the dealer managers in connection with Teva Pharmaceutical's successful 6-tiered priority acceptance tender offer to purchase up to USD 4.0 billion (upsized from USD 3.5 billion) of certain of its outstanding bonds.
- Represented the initial purchasers on Encore Capital Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: ECPG) GBP 250 million 4.250% senior secured high yield bond offering, in connection with the implementation of its new global funding structure.
- Represented the joint bookrunners on Pegasus Airlines’ debut USD 375 million senior unsecured high yield bond offering.
- Represented the initial purchasers on Vía Célere Desarrollos Inmobiliarios, S.A.'s EUR 300 million 5.25% senior secured high yield green bond offering. The transaction was the first green bond issued by a residential developer in the Euro market.
- New York~United States (2023)
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2022)
- BPP (LPC LLM, Commercial Legal Practice) (2020)
- University of Durham (LLB, Law with year abroad) (2019)