Rodolfo Garcia-Aguirre is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Mexico City.
Mr. Garcia focuses his practice on transfer pricing matters, including compliance, financial structures, business restructuring, transfer pricing audits and APA procedures. He has considerable experience in planning, compliance, valuations of tangible and intangible assets, and audits in Mexico. Mr. Aguirre has participated mainly in transactions in the consumer goods, automotive, maquiladora and aerospace industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised multinational companies on compliance with tax obligations in transfer pricing matters.
- Assisted in developing defense strategies regarding transfer pricing dispute resolutions.
- Advised several clients in financial valuation of companies and intangible assets.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Mexico
- Mexico (2008)
- Universidad Nacional Autónomo de México (Tax Specialist) (2014)
- Escuela Bancaria y Comercial (Public Accountant) (2010)
- Universidad Anáhuac (International Expert Transfer Pricing) (2010)