Rodolfo Garcia-Aguirre is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Mexico City.
Mr. Garcia focuses his practice on transfer pricing matters, including compliance, financial structures, business restructuring, transfer pricing audits and APA procedures. He has considerable experience in planning, compliance, valuations of tangible and intangible assets, and audits in Mexico. Mr. Aguirre has participated mainly in transactions in the consumer goods, automotive, maquiladora and aerospace industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised multinational companies on compliance with tax obligations in transfer pricing matters.
- Assisted in developing defense strategies regarding transfer pricing dispute resolutions.
- Advised several clients in financial valuation of companies and intangible assets.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colegio de Contadores Publicos de Mexico
- Mexico (2008)
- Universidad Nacional Autónomo de México (Tax Specialist) (2014)
- Escuela Bancaria y Comercial (Public Accountant) (2010)
- Universidad Anáhuac (International Expert Transfer Pricing) (2010)
Co-author, "Services - Part II, Mexico," Transfer Pricing Forum BNA, December 2014
Co-author, "Latin America," Transfer Pricing International Journal BNA, January 2014
Co-author, “Estudio de Precios, ¿obligatorio?," IDC Asesor Jurídico y Fiscal, November 2011
Co-author, “Información Alternativa al Dictamen en Materia de Precios de Transferencia," Puntos Finos, February 2011
Co-author, “La PTU en la Metodología de Precios de Transferencia," Puntos Finos, December 2010