Hillary specializes in labor law, labor procedure and social security. She has experience in resolving labor consultations regarding personnel recruitment, subsidy reimbursement, labor sanctions, worker disengagement processes, intermediation processes and labor outsourcing, among others. She has also participated extensively in the development of defense strategies in labor judicial processes, and administrative procedures before EsSalud and the Labor Administrative Authority.
- Advises on the recovery and reimbursement of Essalud and labor subsidies, as well as different administrative procedures and administrative litigation processes against the entity.
- Advises on the hiring and termination of personnel, implementation of internal policies, modification of working conditions, disciplinary procedures and labor consulting of various kinds for business decision-making.
- Designs the defense strategy in judicial processes challenging dismissal, civil liability for work accidents or occupational diseases, misrepresentation in individual and outsourcing or labor intermediation contracts, payment of social benefits, among others, as well as preparation of appeals and petitions.
- Advises on inspection procedures and sanctioning procedures, as well as in administrative contentious processes against the Labor Authority.
- Advises on outsourcing of services and labor intermediation processes, through the preparation of legal reports, preparation and review of service contracts and verification of compliance with the corresponding legislation.
- Universidad San Martín de Porres (Lawyer) (2022)
- Universidad San Martín de Porres (Bachelor of Law) (2019)
Estudio Echecopar is a member firm of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein