Jana Fischer, a senior associate, joined Baker McKenzie’s Frankfurt office in 2011. Her main areas of practice are general tax planning and international tax law.
Ms. Fischer gives advice to German and foreign clients with respect to national and international tax issues. Her practice focuses on direct tax and taxation under double tax treaties.
- Frankfurt Tax Bar~Germany (2014)
- Germany (2011)
- Steuerberaterin (Certified Tax Advisor)
- University of New South Wales (LL.M. Taxation) (2011)
- Regional Court Dresden (Second State Exam Taxation) (2009)
- University of Goettingen (First State Exam Taxation) (2007)