Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as lead adviser for various private equity clients, including Astorg, Deutsche Beteiligungs AG, Patrimonium, Ufenau Capital Partners (formerly Constellation) and others, in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
- Represented different listed entities, including Arbonia, Bossard, Corestate Capital, Selecta, Swisscom, Walter Meier, Zehnder and others, in sell-side and buy-side mergers and acquisitions.
- Acted as lead adviser for countless non-listed clients in sell-side and buy-side mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, many of these being cross-border transactions.
- Advised banks and lenders in various domestic and international debt finance transactions.
- Switzerland (2004)
- University of St. Gallen (Dr. oec.) (2003)
- University of St. Gallen (lic. iur.) (1998)
- CEMS - The Global Alliance in Management Education (Masters in International Management (CEMS MIM)) (1997)
- University of St. Gallen (Lic. oec.) (1996)
Co-author, "Earn-Out Bestimmungen: Käufer- und Verkäuferperspektive in der Vertragsgestaltung," Jusletter, 15 May 2017
Co-author, "Die Auswirkungen der GAFI-Gesetzesänderungen auf M&A-Transaktionen," Jusletter, 22 February 2016
Speaker, "Verkäuferdarlehen," Baker McKenzie Zurich Roundtable, January 2018
Speaker, "Neue Spielregeln in Auktionen im heutigen M&A Verkäufermarkt ?!" Baker McKenzie Breakfast Briefing, September 2017
Speaker, "De-facto merger between Walter Meier AG and Tobler Haustechnik AG: how to bring a complex transaction to a successful end," 10th Annual International M&A and Corporate Finance Summit 2017, June 2017