Francisco José Fernández Rostello is a partner and member of the Firm’s Banking & Finance Practice Group in Buenos Aires. He has worked for the International Swaps and Derivatives Association and for Société Générale, New York Branch. He is knowledgeable on matters related to issuance of debt, derivatives transactions, local and cross-border financing, and securities transactions.
Francisco's practice focuses on banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and IT/C. He is experienced on local and cross-border banking and M&A transactions, and advises on a variety of legal matters related to banking, finance, commercial and transactional matters.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Buenos Aires Bar Association – Member
- Buenos Aires~Argentina (2008)
- Boston University (LLM International Business) (2012)
- Universidad Austral (JD) (2007)
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Exchange Student) (2006)
- Universidad Austral (Post Graduate Course Corporate Law) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie Sociedad Civil is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.