Brigitte Estner has been an associate of Baker McKenzie’s International Commercial and Trade Practice Group in Munich since April 2019. She joined the Firm in 2018 as a research assistant in the Information Technology Practice Group. She studied law at the University of Passau. During her legal clerkship at the Regional Court of Munich, Brigitte worked for the legal department of an international automotive company and for the Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Toronto. She passed the education for business mediation at the Munich Center for Dispute Resolution of the LMU München.
Brigitte advises clients on all aspects of commercial, contract, e-commerce, competition and distribution law, in particular customer and supply agreements and general terms and conditions. Brigitte regularly represents clients in commercial disputes and litigation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising an international automotive company on distribution law and antitrust law matters.
- Advising on complex research and development agreements for a company specialized in security printing.
- Advising an international luxury goods manufacturer regarding the implementation and enforcement of its selective distribution system.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Vertriebsrecht e.V. - Member
- Germany (2019)
- Higher Regional Court of Munich (Assessor Exam) (2017)
- Munich Center for Dispute Resolution (2016)
- University of Passau (Referendar Exam) (2014)
- Author, "Die neue Richtlinie zum Warenkauf - Was wird sich ändern und was müssen Unternehmer künftig beachten?", Beck-online ZVertriebsR 03/2020, 178
- Co-author (with Katharina Spenner), "Absage von Veranstaltungen wegen des Coronavirus – wer zahlt?", Betriebsberater 2020, 852
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.