Representative Legal Matters
Advised 100+ companies in various industries with GDPR, CCPA and other privacy law compliance.
Assist companies with designing, documenting, and scaling their global data privacy compliance program.
Advise online and video gaming companies with data privacy, consumer protection, and regulatory compliance.
Advise on data security incidents and responses ranging from company identified vulnerabilities to ransomware attacks.
Advise companies on setting up and operationalizing global whistleblower hotlines.
Negotiate commercial and data processing and transfer agreements in various industries and contexts (e.g. procurement, M&A).
Advise companies on global anti-spam law compliance.
Managed telecommunications analysis spanning 40 jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified in U.S. and European privacy law (CIPP/US and CIPP/E) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2012)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (J.S.D. with Law and Technology Certificate) (2013)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (LL.M.) (2009)
- Uppsala University (Juris Kandidat) (2008)
- Author, "Mjukvarupatent I Amerikansk Appellationsdomstol – Osäkert Rättsläge för Patentkrav (Software Patents in U.S. Appellate Court" – Uncertain Times for Patent Claims), Juridisk Tidskrift, 2013-14 NR 3, 2014
- Author, "Should ICSID Go Gangnam Style in Light of Non-Traditional Foreign Investments Including Those Spurred on by Social Media? Applying Industry-specific Lens to the Salini Test to Determine Article 25 Jurisdiction", Berkeley Journal of International Law, 32:1, 2014