Ms. Engfeldt practices international commercial law with a focus on assisting and advising technology companies with cross-border transactions, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, and advising on global data privacy law compliance. Helena also advises software developers, e-commerce companies, and global mobile and web gaming developers on regulatory restrictions, intellectual property, contracting and data privacy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Certified in U.S. and European Privacy Law by the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- California~United States (2012)
- New York~United States (2012)
- University of California - Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) (J.S.D. with Law and Technology Certificate) (2013)
- University of California - Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) (LL.M.) (2009)
- Uppsala University (Juris Kandidat) (2008)