Bruno Dominguez is the managing partner of Baker McKenzie's Barcelona office, head of the Tax practice in Barcelona and Chair of our Wealth Management Practice in EMEA region.
Bruno has been coordinator of the Master of Laws in Taxation at the University of Barcelona, and associate professor at ESADE Business School. He has written several articles and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on business restructuring, transfer pricing, wealth management and taxation of family businesses.
Bruno has extensive experience in tax planning and consultancy. He represents clients faced with tax inspections and court procedures in Spain, and advises family-owned businesses and multinationals with regard to business restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, and cross-border transactions.
He has extensive experience in tax planning for high net worth individuals and families, including the structure and ownership of assets, wealth transfer, succession and gift planning, expatriation issues, voluntary disclosure procedures and general estate planning matters, as well as restructuring companies with family capital.
- Ranked in Private Wealth Law in Spain, Chambers Global
- Ranked in Tax in Spain & Barcelona, Chambers Europe
- Leading Individual, Tax Legal 500
- Best Lawyers in Tax Law in Spain
- Best International Private Client Team, Chambers Global
- Best Transfer Pricing Team in Spain, International Tax Review (2011, 2013, 2014 and 2017)
- Tax Controversy Leader in Spain, International Tax Review (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association (2002)
- Commission on Economy and Taxation, Foment del Treball
- Barcelona~Spain (2002)
- Caixanova Business School (Master Taxation and Tax Systems) (2002)
- Santiago de Compostela University (Law Degree) (2000)