Bruno has extensive experience in tax planning and consultancy. He represents clients faced with tax inspections and court procedures in Spain, and advises family-owned businesses and multinationals with regard to business restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, and cross-border transactions.
He has extensive experience in tax planning for high net worth individuals and families, including the structure and ownership of assets, wealth transfer, succession and gift planning, expatriation issues, voluntary disclosure procedures and general estate planning matters, as well as restructuring companies with family capital.
- Leading Individual, Tax Legal 500 (2019)
- Ranked Private Wealth Law in Spain, Chambers Global (2019)
- Ranked Tax in Spain & Barcelona, Chambers Europe (2019)
- Best Lawyers in Tax Law in Spain,
- Best International Private Client Team, Chambers Global
- Best Transfer Pricing Team in Spain, International Tax Review (2011, 2013, 2014 and 2017)
- Tax Controversy Leader in Spain, International Tax Review (2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association - Member (2002)
- Commission on Economy and Taxation, Foment del Trebal
- Spain (2002)
- Caixanova Business School (Master Taxation and Tax Systems) (2002)
- Santiago de Compostela University (Degree Law) (2000)