Bruno Dominguez is a partner and head of Baker McKenzie's Transfer Pricing practice in Barcelona. He is also a member of the Firm's Europe and Middle East Wealth Management Steering Committee.
Mr. Dominguez has been coordinator of the Master of Laws in Taxation at the University of Barcelona, and associate professor at ESADE Business School. He has written several articles and regularly speaks at conferences and seminars on business restructuring, transfer pricing, wealth management and taxation of family businesses.
Mr. Dominguez has extensive experience in tax planning and consultancy. He represents clients faced with tax inspections and court procedures in Spain, and advises family-owned businesses and multinationals with regard to business restructuring, transfer pricing and cross-border transactions. Mr. Dominguez also has significant experience in tax planning for high net worth individuals on the structure and ownership of assets, wealth transfer, succession and gift planning, expatriation issues, voluntary disclosure procedures and general estate planning matters.
- Best International Private Client Team, Chambers Global, 2012
- Best Transfer Pricing Team in Spain, International Tax Review, 2011, 2013 and 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association - Member
- Spain (2002)
- Caixanova Business School (Master Taxation and Tax Systems) (2002)
- Santiago de Compostela University (Degree Law) (2000)