Marisa Dieken is an associate in Baker McKenzie's North America Antitrust & Competition Practice Group, based in Washington, DC. Marisa advises clients on a broad range of antitrust law issues before the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, and foreign competition authorities.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Marisa worked for the US Department of Justice as a trial attorney. While at the DOJ, Marisa led pre-merger investigations in telecommunications, media, and technology sectors, and contributed to on a wide array of civil merger and conduct investigations. She also worked on litigation teams for the Division including US v. AT&T/Time Warner and US v. American Airlines/Jetblue.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law - Member
- District of Columbia~United States (2023)
- California~United States (2017)
- UCLA School of Law (JD) (2017)
- Rice University (BA, cum laude) (2013)