Dr. Felix Diehl is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Frankfurt office. Prior to joining the Firm, he spent his legal traineeship in the jurisdiction of the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt and passed the second state exam in 2017.
Dr. Diehl advises domestic and international clients on all labor and employment law-related matters, particularly in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and works council issues. His tasks include representation of his clients in and out of court, with respect to termination of employment and contract disputes. He also focuses on pension law matters.
- Germany (2017)
- Higher Regional Court of Frankfurt (Assessor Exam) (2017)
- University of Giessen (Dr. iur.) (2015)
- University of Giessen (Referendar Exam) (2010)
- Co-author (with Katja Häferer), "Neues in Sachen Urlaubsrecht," Baker McKenzie Kompass, April 2019
- Co-author (with Michael Kalbfus), "Risiken mit Fremdpersonal im Unternehmen," Baker McKenzie Kompass, February 2019
- Author, "BAG zur Verzugspauschale bei verspäteter Gehaltszahlung. Kein Euro extra für Arbeitnehmer," Legal Tribune Online (LTO), September 2018
- Author, "Betriebsrente: Umsetzung der EU-Mobilitätsrichtlinie," Baker McKenzie Kompass, July 2018
- Author, "Neu im Betriebsrentengesetz: Optionsmodelle zur Entgeltumwandlung," Baker McKenzie Kompass, July 2018