Daniel De Deo is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Washington, DC.
Daniel has previously worked on secondment with a global investment bank where he advised on structured transactions in carbon emissions and other energy commodities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a US publicly-traded multinational company on the global sale of its packaging technologies business.
- Advised a leading manufacturer of medical products on the global separation of its biopharmaceutical business.
- Advised a global healthcare company on the post-acquisition integration of a large Latin American pharmaceutical business.
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2009)
- University of Virginia (B.A.) (2003)