Representative Legal Matters
Advised Accel-KKR as international counsel on the EUR 380 million acquisition of Navis from Cargotec.
Advised ASV Global, LLC, a leading unmanned maritime surface vessel (USV) and autonomous vessel control systems company, on its acquisition by L3 Technologies.
Represented GCP Applied Technologies Inc. as international counsel on the USD 1.05 billion sale of its Darex division in 32 countries to Henkel GmbH.
Advised a global healthcare company on the post-acquisition integration of a large Latin American pharmaceutical business.
Advised Baxter International Inc. on the international aspects of the spinoff of its bioscience business into a new NYSE-listed company, Baxalta Incorporated.
- DC Rising Stars, Super Lawyers Individual Awards, 2017-2019
- District of Columbia~United States (2017)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.) (2009)
- University of Virginia (B.A.) (2003)