Selynn has worked on general tax planning and taxation for commercial transactions, tax controversy and litigation, VAT/indirect tax and other tax-related matters for domestic and international clients. She has also experience advising on commercial agreements, corporate counselling and governance, mergers and acquisitions and financial regulations.
She assists clients across a wide range of industries, including Industrials Manufacturing and Transportation, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Energy, Mining & Infrastructure, and Financial Institutions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2020)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Second Honors) (2019)
- Ateneo de Manila University (BS Management Engineering, Minor in English Literature) (2015)
- Institut Mines-Télécom Business School (Ateneo Junior Term Abroad Program) (2013)