Nicole focuses her practice on commercial agreements and international trade compliance matters. She regularly advises clients on developing and implementing trade compliance procedures, dealing with third-party control procedures, and advising in export controls and sanctions queries. She has extensive experience in working with distribution solutions, in particular franchising networks, and assists clients in revising and drafting commercial agreements.
Nicole routinely advises national and international clients in various industries, including the heavy industry, healthcare and technology sectors. Furthermore, Nicole regularly advises on commercial and regulatory matters in connection with domestic and cross-border M&A transactions as well as IPOs.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Dun & Bradstreet in its SEK 7.2 billion acquisition of Bisnode.
- Advised Viva Wine Group in its IPO (total market value of SEK 4.4 billion).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2023)
- Lund University (LLM Master of Laws) (2020)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (2018)