She focuses her practice on international commercial and trade, particularly in developing consulting and planning activities and taking part in audits in foreign trades and customs matters.
Additionally, she has also been focused on compliance issues, among others, tariff classification of goods, customs valuation, free trade agreements, rules of origin, origin verification, foreign trade programs and other regulatory issues.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted with audit procedures performed by the Tax Administration Service against food and beverage manufactures.
- Assisted with invitation letters issued by the Tax Administration Service to diverse maquiladoras.
- Verified several certificates of origin in order to determine if the goods are considered as originating for trade agreements.
- Advised on tariff classifications according to interpretation of general rules, general consulting meetings, general rules for foreign trade, etc.
- Assisted several maquiladoras and manufactures in diverse government filings, consulting, suspensions, strategies for the Authorized Economic Operator, Value Added Tax and Excise Tax Certification, revision at origin, IMMEX Program authorization, and others.
- Assisted audits related to the Value Added Tax generated by importations and virtual operations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexico (2014)
- Comercio Mundial Organizado (Diploma Analista en Comercio Exterior y Aduanas) (2015)
- Facultad Libre de Derecho de Monterrey (Law Degree) (2013)
- Washington, DC