Ben advises clients on workplace relations, employment law, equal opportunity, discrimination law, work health and safety and risk management.
He also advises clients on key industries: Pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining and mining services, waste and environmental services, transport and logistics, retail, government and information technology.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing major corporates in various employment cases.
- Advising large-scale employers in relation to individual and collective agreements and union issues.
- Representing employers in complicated unfair dismissal, unlawful termination and equal opportunity/discrimination proceedings in various Courts and Tribunals.
- Advising companies on transmission of business, restructuring of business operations and redundancy.
- Advising domestic and foreign employers on compliance with occupational, health and safety obligations throughout Australia.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victoria~Australia (1991)
- Monash University (LL.M.) (2000)
- Monash University (LL.B.) (1990)
- Monash University (B.A.) (1989)