Christina M. Bullock
Baker & McKenzie LLP
Christina Bullock is a partner in the Corporate & Securities Practice, based in Chicago. Christina advises multinational companies on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, pre- and post-transaction corporate reorganizations and general corporate and commercial law transactions. She represents clients in the logistics, packaging, chemicals and healthcare industries, among others.
Christina's practice focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, pre- and post-transaction corporate reorganizations and general corporate and commercial law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing a US public company in a global corporate and tax restructuring.
- Advising a US packaging maker in its acquisition of a North American and South American packaging business.
- Counseling a US chemical manufacturer in the sale of its fluorine chemicals division to another US public chemical company.
- Acting on behalf of a US chemical manufacturer in the sale of its oleochemicals line to a global performance chemicals and plastics maker.
- Represented a US chemical manufacturer in the sale of its organic peroxides business line to a German peroxides company.
- Advised a US public company on its proposed sale of two diagnostic divisions to another US health care company.
Christina was a research assistant at the Center for International Human Rights (CIHR), affiliated with the Northwestern University Law School Bluhm Legal Clinic. She assisted CIHR on matters related to the Guantanamo Bay detainees, and worked on several other international human rights issues.
- Illinois~United States (2006)
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (2006)
- Northwestern University (BS) (1999)
- Haitian Creole
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.