Hilary Brownlow is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Real Estate team at Baker McKenzie. She joined the Sydney office in 2000 from London, and has practiced in real estate law both in London and Australia. Hilary has also delivered presentations on commercial, retail and institutional real estate leasing transactions in Australia and is involved in Baker McKenzie’s pro bono projects. She is a member of the NSW Law Society, National Association of Women in Construction Australia, Property Council of Australia and is a Notary Public.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising for a number of the world's leading companies on their Australian corporate real estate needs and accommodation requirements including for Accenture, Abbott, Activision, Afterpay, Adobe, Bank of China, Biogen, Expeditors, Estee Lauder, Dropbox, Fujitsu, FujiFilm, FireEye, Google, HP, LF Logistics, MasterCard, Memjet, Namura, Nutanix, Roche, SUEZ, Symantec, TCF, TIBCO, Trimax, Twitter and Wells Fargo.
- Advising on new retail network outlets and flagship stores for LVMH and associated brands, Tiffany & Co; SWATCH; Seiko, Salvatore Ferragamo; H&M, Estée Lauder, Valentino, Bose, Decathlon, Nokia; Bang & Olufsen, Morphe and ALDI throughout Australia.
- Advising major commercial, industrial and retail leasing transactions for a range of Australian and international based clients.
- Advising on the portfolio leasing for a number of Sydney, Melbourne Brisbane and Perth CBD commercial buildings.
- Advising on the portfolio leasing for a number of Shopping Centres in New South Wales.
- Advising on retail leasing within Hotels.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales
- Member, Property Council of Australia
- Member National Association of Women in Construction Australia
- Notary Public, New South Wales
Hilary is an active participant of the Firm's pro bono programme and a regular contributor to the property group's professional development programme.
- New South Wales~Australia (Notary Public) (2017)
- New South Wales~Australia (2011)