Kate Bromley is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate Department based in London. Kate is a member of the Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group, as well as its Healthcare & Life Sciences industry group. Kate has gained over five years’ experience working in London and joined Baker McKenzie in April 2018 as an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions team.
Kate is experienced in domestic and crossborder mergers and acquisitions, carveout transactions and private equity investments. Since joining Baker McKenzie, Kate has advised on a number of complex, high value multi-jurisdictional transactions with a particular focus on the healthcare and consumer sectors.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised KKR on its acquisition of Coty’s professional and retail hair business, including the Wella, Clairol, OPI and ghd brands, for USD 4.3 billion.
- Advised Puig, S.L., the Spanish family-owned fashion and fragrance company, on the acquisition of Charlotte Tilbury, the iconic British luxury makeup and skincare brand.
- Advised Platinum Equity on its acquisition and carve-out of Johnson & Johnson's LifeScan blood glucose monitoring (medical device) business.
- Advised Platinum Equity on the global acquisition of Pitney Bowes' Global Document Messaging Technologies production mail and supporting software business.
- Advised Accenture on the acquisition of Parker Fitzgerald Limited, a strategic advisor and consulting partner to leading global financial intuitions.
- Advised Accenture on the acquisition of Mudano Limited, a strategic data consultancy to UK financial services firms.
- High Court of New Zealand (2012)
- University of Otago (Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts majoring in Art History and Theory) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.