Emily Brait is an associate in Baker McKenzie's New York Office and a member of the Firm's North America Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group. She previously clerked for the Honorable Bernice B. Donald in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Memphis, Tennessee. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Emily worked as a litigation associate at another global law firm.
Emily regularly advises clients in connection with government and regulatory investigations, complex commercial litigations in state and federal courts, arbitrations, and antitrust matters.
- New York~United States (2018)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit~United States (2018)
- American University Washington College of Law (JD) (2017)
- China University of Political Science & Law (Master of Laws) (2014)
- University of Alabama (BA) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.